GoDaddy is one of the most established brands on the internet providing both domain and website hosting. You may be intrigued to find out just how easy the GoDaddy website login is.
Since 1997, they have worked towards providing efficient solutions to their customers and made significant contributions in the tech world.
This is evident from the many awards they have received over the years.
We have prepared the most simplified tutorial to help you log in and enjoy as much GoDaddy goodness as you can.
You will also be able to compare the prices for the different website plans and see the pros and cons of using GoDaddy websites.
How To Log In To Your GoDaddy Website
To access the GoDaddy website login, click here to access the homepage where you will find the Sign In button as highlighted below.
The phrase login means entering your credentials so that you can gain access to a given computer system.
In this case, you need access to your GoDaddy website portal.
There are two options for this as highlighted below.
This one is for registered users who have already created an account.
It is here that you will note the flexibility that GoDaddy provides for its customers.
On clicking the highlighted sign-in button, you will be provided with three options that you can use to log in.
Option A: this is the most straightforward option for those who can remember their login username and password. Just in case you forget one of them, you can recover it by clicking on the “need to find” options below the page. Also, remember to check or uncheck the “keep me signed in” box depending on your preferences.
Option B: Signing in to your website using Facebook is one of those rare but exciting occurrences. GoDaddy website login understands the social media platform popular to their customers, making their user experience more interactive. When signing in with Facebook, you will go through a short verification process and quickly gain access to your website dashboard.
Option C: Using your Google account to sign in is another convenient way of accessing your GoDaddy website account. The same as Facebook, you will go through a short verification process before accessing your GoDaddy account.
Creating an account for new GoDaddy users
First-time GoDaddy users can create their accounts either using: Facebook, Google, or other email accounts. These options operate the same way as when you are logging in.
I must say the sign-in with Google was the fastest option.
At this point, you have successfully signed in and you are ready to create your website. This is how the dashboard looks like just before purchasing any product or creating a website.
From here you can purchase any product and create your website. You can click here for a step-by-step tutorial on how to create a website using GoDaddy.
Advantages of GoDaddy Websites
There is a myriad of advantages that you get from using GoDaddy as your website host. Below we have highlighted some that are on top of the list.
- Excellent uptime
- Generous storage space and monthly data transfers
- Good-looking websites both on desktop and mobile devices
- Affordable pricing. GoDaddy constantly provides discounts that make it affordable especially for first-time customers to access their services. Taking a quick sneak peek at the prices below, you will notice that they are currently giving discounts that you can grab here.
- Prompt and friendly customer service. The GoDaddy support team ensures that your experience is as seamless as possible.
- GoDaddy supports a wide variety of payment options and accepts most of the major currencies. This makes it easy to integrate the payment processor of your choice or use digital buttons from PayPal with ease.
- More than 100 pre-designed templates to choose from.
- Great marketing and SEO tools to keep your website at the top of the list of search engines.
- Provides a free version that you can utilise as you learn your whereabouts and upgrade to a paid plan when satisfied with their services.
- 100% 30-day money-back guarantee for annual plans while monthly plans have a 48-hour money-back guarantee.
- A one-click WordPress installation that you can get in just one click. This is perfectly suited for newbies who want to get a site up on their own.
Disadvantages of GoDaddy Websites
- Ecommerce is not provided on all tiers.
- Limited customization options and photo editing.
- You cannot switch between templates.
- GoDaddy lacks live chat support. As much as they have a great support team, this feature slows down your ability to interact with customer service.
The good news about GoDaddy is that you can utilize the free 30-days before the active subscription starts.
This cushions you from surprises when using the premium plans. As soon as you are ready to upgrade, it is just a click of a button away.
As you use the GoDaddy website login guide, you also need to have a good background of the pricing.
Depending on your needs, you can upgrade to any one of the following plans.
This is the cheapest plan that starts at $5.99 per month. Here, you can comfortably support one website, 10 databases and enjoy unmetered bandwidth, 100 GB storage, and a free1-click WordPress install.
The pricing for the Deluxe plan starts at $7.99 per month. Its features include all you can find on the economy plan and the following additions:
- 25 databases
- Unlimited websites
- Unlimited storage
This plan is highly recommended for high-traffic sites. It provides 2 times more CPU power and free SSL for the first year for as low as $12.99 per month. On top of what the Deluxe plan offers you can enjoy the following additional privileges:
- Increased processing power
- Unlimited databases
Are you looking for optimal website performance for your website? This package gives you 2 times the CPU and four times the memory for the high speed and performance that you need. The pricing starts at $19.99 per month and gives you free SSL for the lifespan of the plan.
Protip: The longer the subscription duration, the cheaper it becomes.
Here is a summary of the pricing plans that we have discussed above.
GoDaddy gives you the perfect platform for creating modern professional websites and online stores.
It has numerous resourceful tools that will optimize your site on search engines and provide your visitors with an interactive platform.
This is the way to go in earning yourself more profit and building a meaningful online space.
Click here to make your first step in actualizing your website goals.